The use of ‘fabric’ face masks as an additional preventative measure against COVID-19 has been recommended for public use by the National Department of Health (NDoH). The spread of COVID-19 is mainly via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes, similar to how influenza and other respiratory pathogens spread. Therefore, wearing a fabric face mask is added as a prevention measure to help limit community transmission of the virus.
Curved Triple Layer Masks
Outer Layers – Polycotton Blend Fabric Inner Filter – HR4170 – Hydrophobic(Repellant Media)2x Elastic straps around head for comfort .
Branded Triple Layer Masks
White P30 Woven 200g /Anti-microbial coating / Water resitant outer fabric.- Lining is a 200gsm peached Tri Coat warp knit – Filter 150gsm
Kids Triple Layer Mask
Outer Layers – Polycotton Blend Fabric Inner Filter – HR4170 – Hydrophobic(Repellant Media)2x Elastic straps around head for comfort.
3 Ply Mask
Mini Matt & Pongee lining
KN 95 Face-Mask
Virus protection PM2.5 Anti Particle Adjustable nose clip for perfect tight seal Comfortable ear loops Low breathing resistance FDA & CE certified Minimum Order Quantity – 1000 units
3 -Ply Disposable Face Masks
Non-woven surgical mask 3 Ply layers High elasticity ear loops Suitable for sensitive skin Nose clip for a great fit FDA & CE certified Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 units.
When and how to wear medical masks to protect against coronavirus?
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.